Last updated Mar 15, 2023
Home > Terms & Conditions > Cybersecurity Policy
INTRODUCTION: This Cybersecurity Policy ("Policy") applies to all systems, networks, and data used and maintained by the Gray Market Ecosystem, a blockchain-based company (the "Company"). The Company is committed to protecting its information assets, the privacy of its customers, and the integrity of its operations from the escalating threat of cyber-attacks.
SCOPE: This Policy covers all employees, contractors, and third-party users accessing the Company's systems, networks, and data. It also extends to all forms of technology and digital platforms utilized by the Company, including blockchain technology, cloud services, and other digital platforms.
1. Risk Management: The Company will regularly perform risk assessments to identify, evaluate, and mitigate cybersecurity risks associated with its operations.
2. Security Measures: The Company will deploy robust security measures, including encryption, secure coding practices, access controls, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems, to protect its systems, networks, and data.
3. Incident Response: The Company will establish and maintain an incident response plan to ensure timely and effective handling of all cybersecurity incidents.
4. User Access: Access to Company's systems and data will be granted based on the principle of least privilege, meaning individuals will be granted only the access they need to perform their job responsibilities.
5. Training: Employees will be provided with regular training on this Policy, emerging cybersecurity threats, safe online habits, and the importance of cybersecurity.
6. Blockchain Security: Given the Company's use of blockchain technology, special attention will be given to blockchain-specific security risks, such as smart contract vulnerabilities, 51% attacks, and private key management.
7. Data Privacy: The Company will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations. Personal data will be processed and stored securely and will not be disclosed to unauthorized persons.
8. Compliance: The Company will regularly review and update its compliance with this Policy and other relevant regulations or guidelines related to cybersecurity.
All employees, contractors, and third-party users are responsible for understanding and adhering to this Policy. Management is responsible for enforcing this Policy and for reporting and responding to cybersecurity incidents.
Violations of this Policy may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment or contractual relationship, and may also lead to legal action.
POLICY REVIEW AND UPDATES:
This Policy will be reviewed and updated regularly to ensure that it remains effective against the current cybersecurity threat landscape.